Saturday 21 March 2009

Saturday afternoon sat at home want to be out blues

Bah, I'm sat in on a sunny Saturday watching the six nations, I'm all a jitter as I want to be out enjoying the sun as it's the first Saturday I've had off in three weeks.

"Well go out then Loz," I hear you cry and you'd be right to do so. There are a couple of impediments to this however:

Firstly I've just woken up after a three shift of nights so I'm still a little groggy.
B) England will be playing soon and I'd rather have a venue or social situation to arrive at to see it
and 3. My Lady is sleeping off her night shift (she's got another tonight) and it would be good to see her as I haven't in the past week or so.

As to the rest of the day I've had no response from the Mon-Fri working crew as to what can be done with this fine spring day/evening.

I need transporter technology, that way I could jump over to Dubai to visit Katy who would always have a cure for this restlessness (and be up for getting boozy in front of the rugby).

*sigh* Could always tidy the house..........

No comments: